What is galvanized steel pipe? Galvanized steel pipe is widely used in construction, machinery, coal mine, chemical industry, electric power, railway vehicles, automobile industry, highway, bridge, container, sports facilities, agricultural machinery, petroleum machinery, exploration machinery and other manufacturing industries.
Welded steel pipe with hot dip or electro-galvanized coating on the surface of galvanized steel pipe. Galvanizing can increase the corrosion resistance of steel pipe and prolong its service life.
The galvanized pipe is widely used, not only as the pipeline for water delivery, gas, oil and other general low-pressure fluid, but also used as the oil well pipe in the petroleum industry, especially in the offshore oil field, the oil heater, condensate cooler, coal distillate wash oil exchanger pipe for chemical coking equipment, as well as the trestle pipe pile, mining tunnel supporting frame tube, etc.
1. Galvanized steel pipe is not in a straight line after the pipe mouth is connected and there is an inclined opening in the steel pipe. It is recommended to cut off a small section of the steel pipe end before processing.
2. After the butt joint of the pipe mouth of galvanized steel pipe, the joint of two pipes is not strict, resulting in uneven thickness of the welded junction; And the ellipse of the pipe mouth is caused by the collision of the steel pipe due to its own reasons or transportation. It is recommended to cut off a small section of the pipe end before processing.
3. Sand holes appear at the mouth of galvanized steel pipe after the pipe mouth is butt joint.
4. Welding is caused by technical reasons.
5. There is a zinc tumor at the pipe mouth, which causes welding difficulties and sand-hole problems. Simple removal treatment of zinc tumor is carried out for large and excessive zinc tumor.