What is EMT pipe made of?
There are galvanized pipes and pipe material Q235, and the outside surface is galvanized.
1. Galvanized pipe, also known as galvanized steel pipe, is divided into two kinds: hot-dip galvanized and electro galvanized. The hot-dip galvanized layer thick, with the advantages of uniform coating, strong adhesion, long service life and other advantages. The cost of electric galvanizing is low, the surface is not very smooth, and its corrosion resistance is much worse than that of hot-dip galvanized pipe.
2. In order to improve the corrosion resistance of steel pipes, general steel pipes are galvanized. Galvanized steel pipe is divided into two types: hot-dip galvanized and electro galvanized. Hot-dip galvanizing has a thick layer, low cost and not very smooth surface. Oxygen blowing welded pipe: it is used as oxygen blowing pipe for steelmaking, generally small diameter welded steel pipe, with specifications of 8 kinds from 3/8-2 inch. It is made of 08, 10, 15, 20 or 195-Q235, in order to prevent corrosion, some of them need to be effectively aluminized.
Features and construction methods of galvanized toothless conduit:
1. Light weight; convenient transportation and construction.
2. No car teeth; easy cutting or bending processing; working hours and the cost of wages are reduced.
3. The surface of the pipe is plated with uniform high-purity gold plating to form a protective film with strong corrosion resistance. The joint part of the inner surface of the pipe is smooth with anti-rust insulation coating and will not rust.
4. The galvanized non-dentate toothless conduit is specially developed for the toothless construction. The joint between conduits shall be constructed with the special toothless conduit joint. After the joint is completed, the breakable screw shall be locked to a certain strength, and the breakable screw shall be broken, then the connection step shall be completed.
5. The galvanized toothless conduit has good resistance to law and heat, and will not produce toxic gas. It is impact resistant and not afraid of rupture caused by earthquake. It has high safety and can be used in any place regardless of the construction of concealed or open conduit.