Hot dip galvanizing fence, also known as hot dip galvanizing fence, is a method to dip the fence into the molten metal to obtain the metal coating. The alloy layer of metallurgical combination is formed between the fence and the coated metal through dissolution, chemical reaction and diffusion. In recent years, with the rapid development of high-voltage power transmission, transportation and communication, the requirements for fence protection are higher and higher, and the demand for selling galvanized fence is also increasing.
Advantages of hot galvanized guard rail
1. Good reliability: galvanizing layer and steel are metallurgical combination.
2. Durable: in suburban environment, the standard thickness of hot-dip galvanizing antirust can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in urban or offshore areas, the hot-dip galvanizing antirust layer can be maintained for 20 years without repair.
3. Treatment cost paper: the cost of hot-dip galvanizing antirust is lower than that of other paint coatings.
4. The toughness of the coating is strong: the galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
5. Comprehensive protection: every part of the plated part can be coated with zinc, even in the depressions, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected.
Hebei Tianchuang New Material Technology co., ltd has quality galvanized guard rail for sale, contact us for more details.